Anthony Frederick Blunt (26 September 1907 – 26 March 1983), was a British art historian who was exposed as a Soviet spy late in his life. Blunt was Professor of the History of Art at the University of London, director of the Courtauld Institute of Art and Surveyor of the King’s Pictures.
Known as Sir Anthony Blunt, KCVO between 1956 and 1979 (when he was stripped of his honours), he was exposed as a member of the Cambridge Five, a group of spies working for the Soviet Union from some time in the 1930s to at least the early 1950s.
- rosieneve a reblogué ce billet depuis larryography
- jacobcharleswilson aime ce billet
- encuentros aime ce billet
- planetbash a reblogué ce billet depuis larryography
- iparadisi aime ce billet
- larryography a reblogué ce billet depuis onlyartists
- the-hungry-eye a reblogué ce billet depuis onlyartists
- merlemeron a reblogué ce billet depuis onlyartists
- misplacedmodernist a reblogué ce billet depuis onlyartists et a ajouté :
- alecitacruz aime ce billet
- wine-loving-vagabond aime ce billet
- lucidistortion aime ce billet
- onlyartists a publié ce billet